Saturday, October 29, 2011

Trents Team

I am so euphorically happy right now. I am so proud of my Sofia and her sweet friend Abbigail. We participated in a 1K mud run today in honor of a special kiddo that I have the honor of knowing due to the grace of GOD. Trent will never walk or talk, and he doesn't have to. He is perfect the way he is! I loved getting to see his LARGE support system today. I loved being a part of that support system too. I loved having this opportunity to teach the girls the lesson of doing for others. I loved showing them to lead by example, and the importance of giving back. I explained to them how they were supporting Trent and how awesome they were for doing so. Sofia kissed Trent's pic on my computer screen. Abbigail had alot of questions which I was happy and eager to answer. This is the kind of stuff I live for. Did I mention how proud I am of them? Did I mention how much we love Trent and his family? Major life lesson learned today by these Girls. And, after today, it was just the first of many. We love you Trent!
Girls getting ready to race!
Sofia getting muddy!
Abbigail action shot!
Finish Line!
The STAR of the show...TRENT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment